During the Christmas holidays I can guarantee that there will be at least one day where we spend all day in our PJ’s. It also means lazy mornings where we don’t have to go anywhere too fast. I have pulled together a roundup of Christmas Pyjamas worth buying because they are cozy and festive.
Christmas Pyjamas worth buying:
- Plush Sleep Legging, Holiday Red – these pants are on my wish list. In the last few years I have preferred to wear the legging style jammies. These are the perfect Christmas red. They are mix and match so I paired them with this solid red top. Get 30% off right now!
- Snow Day Graphic Pajamas – gift guide for teensyes I just included these in my but they are so cute! And festive!
- Print Knit Leggings Snowflake Plum – I have two pairs of these sleep leggings. They are my all time favourite sleep pants. I paired them with the matching top. These are 50% off right now.
- Yarn-dyed flannel pajama pant – these flannel pj pants are the perfect holiday combination of red, white and green. They also come in buffalo plaid.
- Lightweight Modal Sleep Joggers Snowflake Red – I bought a pair of these jammies for last Christmas. They are the perfect combination of comfortable lightweight but also warm. These pjs work all year long too because of the lightweight fabric. These are 50% off right now!
- Sleepyhead Thermal Pajamas – These are a waffle knit style that comes in a bunch of different patterns. These would make for something that doesn’t scream Christmas after the holiday season is over.
Which are your favourite? Do you buy jammies each Christmas?