I have two teen girls on my Christmas list. My nieces are in their late teens and I can usually get by with a Sephora gift card but there have been years when I have gotten fun pool floats or added to a gift card with a colourful scarf. Teens can be hard to shop for if you don’t have one in your house or if you are just entering those teen years with your kids. These are my ideas for Christmas gifts for Teen girls.
Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls
- Snow Day Graphic Pajamas – Everyone likes getting a new pair of pjs. These are festive and cozy. I also like these.
- Aerie Pom-tastic Cable Beanie – Winter is coming. In fact we have already had snow! A cute toque is a great gift. This one comes in many colours and the pom poms are changable! Get an extra pom to change colours.
- DCI Pom Charger – Teens have cell phones these days. They look at me funny when I tell them about my analog life as a teen. Still I guess I did have a phone in my room! Anyways this pom phone charger is too cute! And you can never have too many chargers. They always come in handy.
- Sunnylife Rainbow neon light – I am kind of in love with these cool neon lights. Fun for a bit of personalization in a teens room or to take to University. Also loving this flamingo option. Shop in Canada here.
- The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set – this lipstick set is a perfect get started option. There is a great range of colours!
- The Emily & Meritt Black/White Stripe Duffle – Time to upgrade any kiddie travel gear for something a bit more grown up without sacrificing the fun.
- Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic Storage Display Boxes Two Pieces Set – no one wants to encourage messiness so this cool makeup organizer is key for the makeup obsessed teen.
- Beach Sounds Speaker Case – take your tunes everywhere. Use the radio or hook up your phone to play your own playlist.
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer – I have a secret. I love teen fiction. Ever since I read the Harry Potter series back in the early aughts (for the first time anyways) I have been hooked. Meyers last series was the Lunar Chronicles which is great if your teen hasn’t read it yet. Renegades is something new and I personally want to see what it is all about too!
- 2018 12 Month X-Large Planner – The life of a teen isn’t all fun and games. While they don’t have adult responsibilities for the most part they do have loads of things to keep track of like assignments, sports events, work shifts. Phones are great for reminders but sometimes it is nice to see it all written out in front of us. Writing things down also makes us more likely to remember what we have to do.
- Real Soft® Flannel Slipper – part of Christmas holidays is lounging around in pjs after all the family visits are complete. To complete the comfort outfit add in a pair of warm soft slippers.
Pay attention to the teens in your life. Find out what they really like. Can you get them something new for a sport they play? Maybe a new phone case. Maybe they play an instrument and need a new case or sheet music? Cool headphones or something cozy for their room. What are you buying for your teen?