I have been a fan of the teddy coat look for years but somehow have never acquired a teddy coat of my own. I guess I always had something else that was more desirable at the time. I did pick up this faux shearling coat last year but I think this year I am going to pull the trigger on a true teddy coat. While some of these coats are true luxury items that are way out of my price range most are affordable options and some are even ON SALE!! This is my Teddy Coat Round up.
Teddy Coat Roundup
- Aurelia Camel Hair & Silk Coat – ok this is the luxury version I keep pinning but can’t possibly afford. It is gorgeous and the camel colour is classic.
- Borg Cocoon Coat – be prepared there are a few different Topshop options on this list. This one has a classic cocoon shape.
- Teddy Bear’ Notch Collar Faux Fur Coat – I don’t know about you but I am a bit obsessed with this wine burgundy colour right now. I already have a few pieces in this shade and I think this teddy coat looks fresh in this hue.
- Borg Cocoon Coat – Dusty Pink – yes this is the same Topshop coat as the cream one above. But I just like the idea of a pink teddy coat!
- Sage Collective Faux Fur Teddy Coat – this is similar to the Topshop option but without the cocoon shape.
- Bonded Borg Chuck on Coat – another affordable option. And it is all in the name isn’t it? Great option to throw on as a car coat. Again loving the classic camel colour. However no collar on this one.
- Teddy Bear Notch Collar Faux Fur Coat – Another affordable camel option. This one has a classic pea coat shape.
- Patch Pocket Teddy Coat by Native Youth – This option feels the most casual with it’s bomber jacket shape. Totally see this with jeans and sneakers.
- Mania Sherpa Coat – I love this dark green. A good stand in for those of you who love black. The dark green is still moody but stands out. There is also a burgundy version too! AND you can get this one on sale right now.
Shopbop is having a sale with up to 25% off. Get 20% off the dark green coat with the code EOTS17. OR fill your basket to get over $500 in spending for that 25%. The sale will open to the public tomorrow so get shopping TODAY!