Every year at the end of January stores start pushing spring merchandise and I shake my head. Winter doesn’t really leave my part of Canada until the end of March if we are lucky, if we are unlucky it could still snow in May. So looking at clothes that I can’t even really conceive of wearing for at least 4 months seems so pointless. Sure if I was heading off on a warm weather vacation I would be thankful for the selection but right now it all just feels like wishful thinking. And yet here I am looking at blouses that will get me through the heat of July at the end of January. These 6 must have spring blouses have me wishing for temperatures where I can layer these pretty tops with slim trousers and a light jacket, not under a parka and a sweater.
6 Must have Blouses for Spring
- Smocked Lace Top – I have a thing for these pretty lace tops when the weather starts warming up. Right now I layer them under sweaters and have the pretty hem poke out.
- Melody Eyelet Blouse – This pretty pinky peach colour looks gorgeous. The freeness of it will be exactly what we need come the summer humidity.
- Eyelet Swing Top – The cutout detail on this top is perfection. Layer this under a leather jacket for the spring. Pair it with some cut offs for the beach. Some slim polka dot trousers for work.
- Just the Two of Us Paisley Printed Tunic – don’t let the picture fool you this top isn’t a dress. It is a swingy tunic that would look great with some light wash denim or some seriously skinny jeans.
- Fancy Up Bowknot Organza Top in Pink – This top feels so pretty and feminine and formal. Pair it with a gorgeous skirt or even just with denim. Or even leather. The contrast could be so beautiful.
- Wylie Striped Top – I think every stripe addict will want this top. It is just a fun play on a classic preppy piece. In fact it is two classic preppy pieces put together to create this fun feminine top.
Which is your must have blouse of the six? Or do you want them all?