#thewaywewear is BAAACCCK! This time with Transition Season Style. It is the weather I wait all summer for only to be confused by it daily as dressing for the morning is totally different than dressing for the noon hour. One can be frigid enough for tights and boots, the other is summer coming back to laugh at those of us actually dressed in tights and boots.
Still it is a great way to easy into fall without having to feel cold all the time nor automatically pack away all signs of summer just yet.
It means LAYERS! especially to make it through the morning commute (whether it be to school or work) and evening walks.
So share your style!
Rules to Remember:
1. First create a post centered around a transition season look.
2. include a link back to this post in the post.
3. Click on the linky button (see Monday’s post), follow the steps to add your look to the collection.
4. Share with the world that you are part of #thewaywewear via social media (hopefully more people will check it out and participate )
5. Make sure to check out the other looks, leave some comments and generally share the love.