It is hard to believe that the end of 2017 is fast approaching. My kids seem to be outgrowing their clothes super fast so I am watching the sales to stock up on what they are going to need to get through to the end of the school year. I am also looking at all the super cute Christmas clothes that will make for some amazing portraits. There are some supper affordable items on this list and some of it is already on sale so you don’t even have to wait for Black Friday! These are my Christmas Outfit ideas for Kids.
Christmas Outfit Ideas for Kids
- Holiday Graphic Tee for Boys – Loving this tee for Boys (easily could work for Girls too). Love the play on the Journey lyrics for Christmas.
- Straight Flannel-Lined Khakis for Boys – I love flannel lined pants for cold winter days. Plus they look super cute turned up for the Holidays.
- Fine-knit Dress – I am such a sucker for easy pieces like this. It looks like a sweater and skirt but it is a dress! The plaid is so adorable.
- Girls’ short-sleeve tartan plaid dress – Oh my gosh this dress! So adorable. This plaid is my number one favourite for the Christmas season because it has a great mix of red, green and white.
- Fair Isle Cardigan (Ladybird Red Snowmen) – This sweater is all kinds of adorable. I like it for little girls over short sleeve dresses (see #4) or for tweens/teens with a tee and jeans. This is one of those items that should be saved as a heirloom for future generations once your kids outgrow it. This is a cute option for boys. PS there is a 15% discount on right now!!
- Boys’ patterned washed shirt – I think this plaid might be my second favourite for the Christmas season. It pairs really well with black trousers.
- Gap Boys Flannel-Lined Chinos Cast Iron – Another great flannel lined chino with plaid flannel.
- Bow Knit Sweater – How fun is this sweater?! I have already ordered it for my daughter to pair with plaid skirts for the Christmas season.
- Girls’ Stewart tartan plaid skirt – I have a few different plaid skirts like this in my daughter’s closet because they make for a really easy Christmas outfit.
- Cotton Piqué Shirt – For some reason the Canadian site has this top in red while the US site does not! Still Red and white stripes are another easy option that works for Christmas. This top is in red and white and is similar.
- Boys’ stretch corduroy Thompson suit pant – You can’t go wrong with a black pant. I love a cord because they are warm for winter.
- Boys’ flannel bow tie – Just because Bow ties are cool.
- Gap Girls Mix-Fabric Button Dress Red Stripe – This is another dress I have already bought for my daughter. I would pair it with some fun festive stockings like this.
There are so many festive options for kids right now. If your shopping for older kids maybe stick with a fun novelty tee or sweater that can go with jeans instead of going too fancy.
These are my Christmas Outfit Ideas for Kids; what are you getting for your kids to wear this Holiday Season?