I will be honest it is coming as a bit of a shock that Black Friday is coming up in a couple of days. As much as I am getting into the Holiday Spirit it still feels surreal that we are actually this far along in the year! I know it is cliche but where has 2017 gone? Whatever the reason it seems to have gone so fast I can’t deny that sale season is here and it’s time to take advantage of the Black Friday deals.
Black Friday Wish List
- Italian Superloft Bow Cuff Sweater – I live in sweaters throughout the winter. Ones like this are perfect for the office. I love the bow details on the sleeve.
- Coat in Luxe Teddy Borg – I am a bit obsessed with the whole teddy coat thing and this one has a really classic cut. The peach colour is a bit different but I think it would be gorgeous in the snow. Asos usually has 30% off everything for Cyber Monday.
- Mac in Wool Check – Menswear inspired check has been hot this season. But blazers won’t get you through the winter. This wool mac would work instead.
- Gingersnap Stud Earrings – A pretty pair of studs are exactly what every Holiday outfit needs.
- The Juno Circle Shoulder Bag in Violet Dusk – I missed out on the circle bag trend this summer but I am really liking this bag! I am also thinking I need to update some of my jeans. I am liking this and this. I really can’t decide which. Get 25% off!
- Easy pant in lace – I tried out a pair of sequin pants but the fit was off. I have high hopes for these pants. Pair them with a plaid shirt and some bling and bam Christmas outfit. get 40% off and free shipping today!
- Lior Genuine Calf Hair Loafer – I have had my eye on a pair of leopard loafers for a while now. I can’t decide between these or these.
If you are looking to snatch up some of the items featured on the blog I think that you should be able to get this coat for 30% off (featured in this post). Don’t let the sizes fool you I picked up a medium and it fits like a large.
You should be able to get this scarf (featured in this post) on sale and free shipping.
My Everlane shoes won’t go on sale for Black Friday but they usually donate the days revenues to one of their factories so if you want to do some goodwill shopping it is the day to do it! My latest review is here.
Is there anything you have on your Black Friday Wish List? Or do you wait until Boxing Day?