I feel like this is the year to get some really great faux fur. There are so many amazing options I wasn’t even able to capture all the ones I like in this roundup. More just keep coming out and there is out there options and minimal tastes of fur too. Basically however you want to wear it you can get it this year so I suggest you stock up while the getting is good.
Faux Fur Accents
- Vero Moda Colour Block Faux Fur Jacket – this stripey faux fur bomber jacket is a fun option if you want to go with a full on fur look.
- Faux-fur appliqué wool coat – This might be my favourite option of the whole round up. The fur detail is just enough to make the jacket special.
- Faux-fur leopard vest – Leopard is a fun way to do faux fur and a vest is a way to participate without going all in.
- Contrasted cuffs handmade coat – I am loving the glam addition these faux fur cuffs make. Club Monaco also has an option here.
- Faux fur and bouclé coat – This coat though! The texture and the chevron details. It isn’t even the most expensive coat on this list!
- Faux Fur Coat – I am loving the colour of this coat. It somehow comes off as glam as well as easy going casual.
- Military Jacket with Faux Fur Trim – I am loving the contrast of the military green with the faux fur glam. This is another inexpensive option.
- Leopard Print Coat – When you are ready to go all in on the leopard faux fur coat trend THIS is the jacket you need.
- Fluffy flecked cardigan – I love the colour of the fur on this cardigan. Not a great option for the middle of winter but great for this transition season.
What are you thinking of the faux fur coat accents?