Ok I have alot to say in today’s post so bear with me. The first is a confession. I didn’t buy anything from Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale. Phew. That was a LOAD off my chest! I mean every blogger and their brother is promoting the sale. And while I admit I found loads of great stuff (rounded up here) I couldn’t bring myself to buy things I already had in my closet.
That doesn’t mean I didn’t put in a Nordstrom order last week. Oh no I did. Just I was buying from their end of season sale instead of the Anniversary sale. That got me to thinking about all the other sale goodies that are discounted right now. So this is my sale round up, some of which I bought some of which are wish list items.
Shop the sale finds *affiliate links*
- Camden Shirtdress – This little shirt dress is cute, looks polished enough for the office but could also double as a beach dress on the weekend. Anthropologie has an extra 30% off sale items right now.
- Kori Gathered Linen Blend Twill Pants – I bought these pants already and I can not wait for them to arrive. They seem an elegant option for the whole paperbag waist trend. There are no reviews on the Nordstrom site so I am wondering if they were just too expensive at full price for most people. I envision wearing these to the office and out for dinner at the cottage or on vacation. My husband ordered these shoes and we are just waiting on them!
- Warehouse Oversize Floral Print Cropped Trousers – I haven’t really been drawn to a pair of floral pants since they were so popular a few years ago but these feel fresh.
- Cookson & Clegg Trench Vest – I always like a trench and having a sleeveless option extends how long you can layer one. Club Monaco has an extra 30% off sale.
- Pearl Ruffle Polka Shirt Dress – polka dots are having a moment and this little dress is so cute. It is something that you could wear long after polka dots aren’t trendy anymore.
- Knot Front Tee – I ordered this top but I really like the look of the tees too.
- Linen Crop Pants – I almost ordered these pants but my cart was getting a bit too full. These would be a great summer option.
- Knit Blazer – cute little stripe blazer? YES PLEASE!
- Tie-waist short in cotton poplin – There are limited sizes left in these shorts but they are too cute. And there is an extra 40% off sale.
What sales have you been shopping lately? Have you found anything awesome? Share in the comments.