I have always been a cat lover. Not that I don’t like dogs (that is my husband) it is just that preference is for cats. I don’t mind that they can be aloof for most of the day and then curl up with you once they are ready. Maybe because that is closer to my own personality! Whether the cat lover in your life wears this love right out there or has just a few trinkets this round up will please even the craziest of cat ladies. These are Christmas gifts for cat lovers.
Christmas Gifts for Cat Lovers
- MUJI Stickies Memo : Cats – I actually have something similar in my office right now. I love putting these on a file for reminders or questions. Cats just make office work so much more fun.
- SELFON kitty Shape Paper Clips Cute Cat Pin Book Bookmark Memo Clip Office School Stationery – use these as paper clips or as a book mark!
- Black Cat Smartphone Stand – I totally want one of these! Great to stand up your phone to watch videos or just have a place to put it everyday so it doesn’t get lost all the time. (Just me?)
- GANSSIA Colorful Cats Design 0.38mm Gel Pens Black Ink Pack of 6 Pcs – I really do like working with gel pens but cat gel pens just take it all to the next level!
- Cat Lover Mug – Cat lovers need a mug for tea or coffee or even hot chocolate! I find that if you aren’t willing to wear your cat love right out there in the open a mug is a nice subtle nod.
- Hard-Sided Round Cat Carry On – OMG how cute is this carry on! I think if I didn’t always check my luggage this would be a must have.
- Cartoon Cute Cat Kitten Straight Math Ruler – How fun would this be as part of your school supplies? Make sure to put your name on this one.
- 3 Pack Cute Cat Gel Ink Rollerball Pens – I couldn’t decide between these and the other cutie cat pens. Which would you choose?
- Cute Memo Sticky Note Message Pads – more sticky notes I know! But I thought these might be more useful because the cat is quite large.
- Cat Silicone Egg Mold – ok so I didn’t even know I needed this until I saw it! How fun would it be to eat cat shaped eggs?
- Cat Beanie, Charcoal Heather – this also comes in a neutral beige colour. It is on my list for my daughter.
- The Emily & Meritt Sequin Cat Pillow – wouldn’t this be great for a tween room? Cat themed of course.
Most of these are so affordable that they could be great stocking stuffers for cat lovers. Or amalgamate a few of them together for a gift for the crazy cat lady in your life.