The Nordstrom Anniversary is special because it offers new fall merchandise at sale prices in July. It also means it is a great time to shop Back to School deals. Kids might be enjoying their summer holidays but lets face it there is less than two months before the whole school routine starts again. These are my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Kids Picks
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Kids Picks
- Floral Peplum Hoodie – I am pretty thrifty with my kids clothes. Or I should say my mom is because she is an expert thrifter. But there are special items that I grab for their wardrobe. This floral peplum hoodie is that sort of item.
- Icon Sweater – I knew as soon as I saw this sweater my daughter would love it. It is on the wish list.
- Pieced Polo – My son looks absolutely adorable in polos like this. Any time he needs his picture taken these are my go to.
- Captain America Graphic T-Shirt – as much as you might want your kids to dress in prefect neutral mini adult outfits, kids like character tees. This one is better than many I have seen.
- Quilted Velvet Bomber – my daughter is entering the tween years. I can see her starting to experiment with her style. This jacket would be a fun thing to add.
- Hooded Knit Cardigan – My daughter already has a jacket like this from Zara. It is the perfect layer for car trips in late fall when you need a coat but a winter coat is too hot for the car. And it still looks super cute.
- Water Repellent Quilted Sweater Fleece Jacket – The selection of boys jackets was pretty slim but this quilted jacket is both sporty and chic.
- Peril Glacier Microfleece Track Jacket – Little fleece jackets like this are what we reach for when the temperatures drop. I love the colour combos on this one.
- Classic Pansies Waterproof Rain Boot – Bogs are our go to winter boot and finding them on sale is like hitting the jackpot.
- Whirlwind Glitz Sneaker – My kids are going to need new sneakers for the school year. These are glitzy but still a good sneaker.
- Sk8-Mid Reissue V Sneaker – I think this is my favourite pick from the boys sale finds. These sneakers are so cool. Can’t you just see them with jeans and that polo from above?
- Classic Solid Waterproof Rain Boot – They list bogs as Rainboots but they are good to -30 which is more like a winter boot to me. I need to check the soles of my kids boots asap to see if we need new ones!
What do you think of the kids selection from the Nordstrom sale? Will you be shopping for back to school?