Lately I have been in awe of the girls who can pull off a silk scarf outfit. The ones who look elegant and chic. Not like an old lady who has a formula. They take modern outfits and tie the silk scarf elevating their look from every day to something I want to copy asap. The problem is most of my silk scarves are too small to tie the way shown below. I need an upgrade for my silk scarf outfit asap.
Shop the scarves to create your silk scarf outfit
- Phesa Floral Scarf – one of the most affordable options on this list. I love the blue tones in this scarf.
- Silk neckerchief Balenciaga – If you are looking for designer silk scarves resale is the way to go. This one is a quarter of the original price. When tied all those flowers would make a pretty statement.
- Silk twill tree of life scarf – the pattern in this option is amazing!
- Printed silk-satin scarf – Love the vibrant blue in this option. Off priced retailers offer another affordable way to snap up designer silk scarves.
- ‘going places’ silk scarf – I am always terrible at buying souvenirs. But a scarf like this doubles as something I want to wear and a reminder of a place visited!
- Printed silk-satin twill scarf – the print on this one just screams Versace to me!
- Silk neckerchief – I am amazed by the intricate patterns on these scarves. So beautiful.
- St. Piece Florestine Large Floral Silk Twill Scarf, White – the only scarf posted with so much white but it makes the butterfiles pop.
- Hermes Silk scarf – I feel like an Hermes silk scarf is the holy grail of all silk scarves. This one is designer resale so the price is more reasonable. The print is so whimsical!
- Valentino – Printed Silk-twill Scarf – Orange – this might be my second favourite in the list. The orange and the tropical flowers just works.
- Liberty London Epiphany Floral Silk Satin Scarf,Gray/Multicolor – Love the purple paisley! This one screams fall to me.
- Telsa Scarf – another affordable option like the first but with more colour variation.
What do you think? I wear so many scarves when it is colder I think that these silk scarves are a great way to keep the scarf look going through warmer months. Plus they are more elegant than anything else I am wearing!