If there is an it bag for the summer of 2017 it is the basket bag. And there is not even one style that seems to dominate as style stars are switching between baskets and market bags and small roundies with ease. This round up is all about the basket bag trend.
Basket Bag Trend:
- Medium Market Basket- Leather Handles -Oval Basket-Handmade-Palm – Loving the shape of this oval market basket and the longer handles. Makes a trip to the beach so much easier when you have the longer handles!
- JANE BIRKIN BASKET with Lid – These might be a bit impractical as an every day bag but they sure look cute. When you are done carrying them for outfits you can always repurpose around the house.
- Round wicker basket long leather handle – Round straw bags seem to be all the rage. I had a vintage one back in high school. I wonder what happened to it?
- Straw baskets Backpack – How cute is this convertible backpack? Perfect for going to the beach.
- Small Market Basket-Leather Handles-Round Basket – This small round style might be my favourite. The leather details add a nice touch.
- Roundie with Flower print, Round rattan basket – less leather details that the previous option but this one has the gorgeous flower detail.
- Pom Pom Orange Pink Blue Teal Leather Handled Market Basket Bag Tote Beach – Nothing like a traditional market bag in the summer. Loving the tassel that comes with this bag.
- Large Straw Beach Bag / Boho Straw Tasseled Pompom Bag – More structured than a market bag and the round top handle detail makes this bag look special. Another great tasseled option.
Which of the basket bag trend styles are your favourite? Are you looking for a larger market bag or smaller trendier round crossbody bag? I could honestly go for one of each!!