One shoe I see popping up in my feed more than any others is the Gucci Horsebit loafer. It is sleek and modern looking and super luxurious.
But there is a hefty price tag associated with those insta worthy shoes. There are some fantastic affordable Gucci Loafer Look a Likes below.
Gucci Loafer Look A Likes
- Gigi Slip-On Loafer – these come in a bunch of colours but I am loving this olive green. Watch the sizing they run small.
- Summer Getaway Loafer – these really aren’t that much cheaper than the Gucci option but they were too gorgeous not to include here.
- Remington Loafer – looking for a shoe that can party with all the sky high heels and still look fantastic closer to the ground? These silver loafers are an awesome option.
- Velvet At Ease Loafer – pink velvet loafers, yes please! These are another gorgeous option that could work for day or for night instead of heels.
- Gucci – Horsebit-detailed Leather Slippers – these are the real deal. The ones that the fuss is all about.
- Dugan Flat Loafer Mule – these are a bit more penny loafer inspired but still get the job done.
- The Felize Mule – the driving moccasin has been re-imagined to take this trend a different route. This option comes in lots of colours.
- Aquatalia Stella Loafer Mule – the tassles on this option feel fresh instead of stodgy.
- At Ease Loafer Mule – these are a fairly paired down option the moc croc adds a bit of flare.
- Cybil Loafer Mule – liked the silver loafer idea but wanted a mule style. This is your option.
- Nuti Loafer Mule – brown loafers usually feel extremely preppy these feel modern.
- Loafers Mule by Everlane in Buffed Black – while this option might have a more pointed toe than the Gucci option but Everlane makes good shoes.
What do you think of the Gucci loafer look a likes? Are you into this style?