I just picked up the ruffle hem skirt in the picture above. I am dreaming of all the fun ways to style it once the temperature rises.
- Chic in Leisure Smock Top in White – a pretty white top goes with everything. Since this top as all the detail up top you can tuck it in without feeling guilty. This top is under $50!
- Blondie Tee – Band tees are a quick way to add some edge to your look. Layer over a biker jacket and this ruffle skirt isn’t so girly anymore.
- Whisper Cotton Crewneck Tee in Creston Stripe – stripes are a no brainer for me. They are what I think of when I am planning new outfits.
- Wrap Midi Skirt in Cotton with Ruffle Hem – This is the skirt. I am hoping that it is as good as it looks. The wrap ruffle detail feels fresh and fun. Very summery. And it comes in at under $50!
- Vintage cotton T-shirt – a fun graphic tee to layer under a jacket to offset the fun ruffles. Contradictions are good in fashion!
- Striped Espadrille Sandals – sure you could pair heels with this skirt but I am liking the idea of dressing it down for day. These espadrilles still feel summery.
- FICUS Leather Tie Leg Sandals – I have a similar pair of sandals to these, but the price point on these is so good and the tassels are so fun!
- Zena Tuk Tuk Tote – leaning into the whole summer boho thing with this tote. I have actually considered making my own which with the help of some pop poms and a glue gun could be super fun.
What do you think of the ruffle trend? Are you going to try it out?