This week we have been experiencing some pretty awesome spring weather. And even though I know it isn’t going to stick around just yet it has gotten me into more of a Spring mode of thinking. One colour I see quite a bit of right now is a gorgeous pale pink that feels so right for early spring.
Shop pink for Spring:
- Frederrika Trench Coat – how pretty is this scallop trench coat? It also comes in a grey but the soft pink is so gorgeous and the scallop edge makes it feel extra special.
- Bauble Solid Earring – I have been a bit obsessed with these earrings. There are similar styles on bauble bar in brighter colours. But this pale pink seems extra chic no?
- Mini Marti Backpack – How cool is this backpack? And the leather so soft and supple. I like how it can go from a shoulder bag to backpack with a few zips.
- The Modern Oxford – I love the contraction of these shoes. The masculine shape and style in a feminine shade.
- Plait Balfern Suede Biker Jacket – much like the oxfords this jacket is a contradiction. The edginess of the biker jacket style mixed with a sweet pink shade, softening the look.
- Embroidery split-neck top – ok so this top isn’t pink but the pink embroidery on the white really pops.
- Vera City Slides – I love the ruffle detail that makes these feminine slides even more so!
Special shout out to these pom pom sandals that I meant to make part of the collage but somehow missed them. They are too cute to not include in this round up.