I know it is cliche but I am back at my workout routine and so far I have worked out more in January than not; what a great start to 2016!
It really is amazing how quickly you can feel differences in your body even if it isn’t a dramatic change.
Like everyone else a bit of new workout gear can go a long way to getting motivated to get moving. Some of these pieces are what I am wearing to work out right now.
Shop my work out gear:
- GapFit stretch cotton cuffed leggings – I generally stick to capri leggings because I find workout leggings are often too long on me but capri leggings are cold for winter and this particular pair is cuffed which keeps them from dragging on the floor. I also like that you have the option of rolling these up or down so they can be high waisted or low based on your preferences or perhaps what shirt you are wearing. Plus they are so soft and cozy I could sleep in them but I promise I am working on my fitness!
- GapFit Breathe U-back crop top – another soft and cozy option. This top works great with the pants and when you are jumping around the high waist of the pants works with the cropped top. The sleeves are extra long on this shirt – keep that in mind if you are petite.
- ‘Pirouette’ Cross Back Tee – I haven’t tried out this top yet but I love the criss cross back and the u hem at the back.
- Underwire Sports Bra – this bra is one of my Top 5 Sports Bras for a reason – great support and makes the girls look great (NO UNIBOOB).
- Sweatpant – can’t go wrong with a grey sweat pant. These ones are super affordable.
- Mind Over Mat Capri – Love the detail on these!
- Waffle Knit Jogger Pant – These are a bit more lightweight than a traditional sweatpant – great for the summer when you don’t want too much weight. Or for lounging around the house after a workout.
Where are you finding your go to workout gear lately?