With the whole minimalist trend going strong this year there must be someone on your gift list that is looking for something with clean lines and great design.
For some the minimalist movement is about acquiring less stuff. For others is is about something unembellished in look and feel.
The Minimalist Christmas Gift Guide
- Small Hollow Circle Post Earrings, minimalist studs
- 2016 Minimalist Typography Printable Calendar
- Minimalist Black and White Art
- Skinny Gold Infinity ring
- Chevron Stacking Ring
- Tall numbers wall clock
- Black Minimalist Watch With Black Genuine Leather
- Golden Heart Minimalist Jewelry Dish more options here
This is the first of many gift guides to get your gift list all completed. When shopping for a minimalist just remember, simple and clean lines. Also sticking to black, white and grey is essential. Unless they are one of those pesky minimalists that are about acquiring less stuff then I would suggest maybe gifting experiences instead. Plan a day at the spa together or to a concert or museum. The promise of spending time with my loved ones is always a great gift.
All these picks are straight from ETSY. If you are looking for more Christmas inspiration you can find it here.