While I may not be down with the actual concept behind Valentine’s Day (why can’t we lavish love on eachother EVERY day?), I feel it is a fun time to play with colour and dress unabashedly feminine.
Alot of emphasis gets put on fancy jewels or racy undergarments when it comes to this day of love, but for me it is all about the red, white and pink.
Whether you are working with kids, hosting a valentine’s day party or just want to wear your heart on your sleeve #thewaywewear is all about Valentine’s Day outfit ideas.
Rules to Remember:
1. First create a post centered around a Valentine’s Day look.
2. include a link back to this post in your post.
3. Click on the linky button above, follow the steps to add your look to the collection.
4. Share with the world that you are part of #thewaywewear via social media (hopefully more people will check it out and participate 😉 )
5. Make sure to check out the other looks, leave some comments and generally share the love.
And THANK YOU for sharing your look with us!